Saturday 23 February 2008

Wednesday Stamper

This week over on Wednesday Stamper Hermine says......

This week I challenge you to come out from behind your book and make a bookmark. So that after having had a relaxing read you can put a gorgeous piece of artwork in there to enjoy it even more.

Here are mine, as you see I got a bit carried away and made two. I had a lot of fun making these.


I used Distress Inks, Glimmer Mist and various embellishments including German Scrap,fibres, beads and an old text page. Stamps are from The Queens Dresser Drawers and PaperBag Studio.
I'd just like to add a huge THANK YOU to everyone who visits my little corner of Blogland and takes time to leave a comment.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both are gorgeous!!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

both of them are perfectly styled.. great

Audrey said...

these are stunning Anjie - really love them

Sandy said...

Wow brilliant bookmarks. So gorgeous work.

Kaz said...

these are both gorgeous Angela, especially love the "warm" one, love those colours.

deb said...

gorgeous book marks Anjie, love them.

Truly Jewellery said...

beautiful colours

Gillian .... said...

Gorgeous Anjie , both of them, great colours and stamping:)

Karin said...

Both of these are stunning, I love the graduated colours :o)

Maggie Ann said...

I LOVE these...how fabulous they are!!!!!...I think they should be in the weekly 'hall of fame'...=)

Paula J Atkinson said...

These are both stunning. Gorgeous iamges & colours.

Catharina Maria said...

Love your bookmarks !!

moi said...

fabulous. love the blue one.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wonderful bookmarks...just love the stamps you've used!

Anonymous said...

Angela.......these are gorgeous! I love the one with the PBS stamp. You made it look so good on that bookmark.

p.s. just had to thank you for always leaving such wonderful comments for me :o)

Seona said...

Stunning bookmarks Anjie - love them both!

penibear said...

Lots of lovely stuff on your blog but I particularly like these - really nice images, and great colours.

A and E said...

This is stunning :)

-Elsie x
www.oneorangeenvelope.blogspot.com