Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day !!

WooooHooooo!!!
It sure feels good to be back in blogland again! My last post was sooooo long ago I cant wait to go visit everyone and see what youve all been creating!
Recently my creations have taken a new direction as ive discovered ( i'm always the last to know lol ) a passion for felting! I have made a couple of pieces using needle felting, this one here is my first attempt at felted collage I made for Jo. I really enjoyed making this, I expect you'll be seeing a few more in this style in the coming months!




Another felted piece here, this one a slide mailer I made as a little "Happy New Home" gift for my pal Kaz.




And lastly a Valentine Card I made for a forum swap. Again a lot of felt but this time of the shop bought variety as I was so short on time when I started on it. I chose the stamps and the colours specially for the recipient as I know she likes those Tim Holts Birds and was ( I hope still is ) a fan of this colour scheme.

Hope you like it Kaz :)


Well this post has turned into one of those "waiting for a bus" moments! Nothing for an age then 4 arrive at once!

Thank you for stopping by. And if any of you bloggers who have stumbled upon my blog have also been bitten by the felting bug then Please leave me a comment with a link to your blog as I would love to see your felted creations :)

9 comments:

joanne wardle said...

great to see you blogging again. I love that first piece especially. I so want to have a go at felting.

Kaz said...

I love my card, and I still LOVE Tim Holtz so you're ok lol
the slide mailer is fab too, love it, so different as well.
Jo's card looks lovely too.
great to see you blogging again Angela, welcome back!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable pieces Anjie! Glad you're back on blogging again

deb said...

So good to see you blogging again Anjie, and what a comeback, these are all fantastic.

Gillian .... said...

Great selection of work Anjie,especially love the first piece, glad your back blogging again:)x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

These felt pieces are soooooo pretty and soft looking. And also VERY tactile in RL- the kind of creations you keep on picking up for a quick feel :0) Thankyou so much for mine Angela. Its beautiful.(and Kaz's too obviously )

Emma said...

fab Anjie.. love Kaz's card.. good to see you back blogging again xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful art. Fab felt pieces they work really well.

Caroline Moore said...

Love your felt creations Anjie - I hope you have lots more fun playing and creating with it.