Tuesday 27 November 2007

Gothic Arch

This weeks Gothic Arch theme as chosen by Nellie is Chocolate..."Chocolate is a girls best friend". How could I resist!
I decided to go with a "Chocolate Box" feel, I found this background paper in my stash and it reminded me of the stuff they put inside boxes of chocolates so it was a perfect place to start. I then found the little vintage poster I used in the background, changing the word "soda" to read "chocolate" fountain. I just love this Paper Whimsey image of the little girl, I thought she was perfect for my Chocolate Box Arch. I added a little sparkly gold ribbon over one corner and embelished with a couple of flowers.
Thanks for looking :)

19 comments:

Debby said...

This is just incredible. I love the whimsy kid having chocolate..Great composition..

Debby

Hermine said...

Great arch, gorgeous image.

Penny said...

I just love this Anjie, such beautiful details and images!

Anonymous said...

How lovely.

Nellie said...

Gorgeous arch Anjie! Thanks for playing :-)

Gillian .... said...

Beautiful work anjie, great composition:)

Caroline Moore said...

really love this Anjie - lovely colours used.

Emma said...

this is stunning Anjie, gorgeous! :o)

Rika said...

oh, this is lovely!

Kaz said...

another absolute stunner anjie, love it. gorgeous. :))

Unknown said...

How gorgeous. I love the flower too! Lol x

Scrap_USA said...

So cute!! I love it!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous!

Galina Varese said...

Beautiful arch! Love the muted colour palette, ever so elegant!

Anonymous said...

Love ERVERYTHING.
Your work is GORGEOUS

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous, very chocolate box-like.

Sharon said...

Hi Angela

Your arch is absolutely beautiful ... the image is so sweet. :)

Vintage Papers said...

this is so gorgeous! I love the rich detais!

Kaz said...

well done on being on the sampler moo, this was a gorgeous arch and well deserved to be there!!