Sunday 21 October 2007

Friendship.

I have made this hanging as a gift for my forum friend Seona. I used K&Co paper and stamped onto vintage text paper taken from an old book. I added the word Friendship using my Dymo, attached a piece of soft green ribbon using antique brads and added some vintage lace at the bottom.
The stamps used are PaperBag Studio's arch and the little girl is from The Queens Dresser Drawers.
This is my submission to this weeks Wednesday Stamper as the theme is Children.

14 comments:

joanne wardle said...

very nice, seona will love it

Emma said...

really love it Anjie :o)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful

Galina Varese said...

Very elegant and just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow so really love. beautiful.

Penny said...

Lovely! I like the gate stamped onto text.

Anonymous said...

Looks great.

Kaz said...

this is gorgeous Anjie, I love that gate, lovely card.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful piece, Seona will love it.
The image goes very well with the paper.

Hermine said...

Its beautiful.

Gillian .... said...

Love the gate stamp and the little girl with her friend, great card:)

Anonymous said...

awwwww...this is so sweet and that stamp with the little girl is great.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful card!

Seona said...

OOOOOOO I can't wait - it's gorgeous Anjie!! Thank you so much xx