Tuesday 11 September 2007

Happy to be.........

Scrapping again!!!! I havnt done any scrapping for so long I didnt know were to start! I bought these K&CO papers over 6 months ago, so I decided its time I stopped hoarding fab papers and started using them!
I got out my box of photos and thought this one of Jack - then only 5 days old - worked well with the blues. It was hard work choosing which papers to use and how to arrange them, I wont divulge how long it took me to make my mind up!!! I'm quite happy with the results, tho its not as "scrappy" as I would have liked, but I can always do more work on it in the future as and when I find the right thing for the job:)

10 comments:

Penny said...

Awww, look at Jack, so tiny! Lovely layout of him :)

deb said...

I'm not copying Penny but awwwwwwww, look at him.

Lovely LO Anjie.

Seona said...

This is adorable Anjie. How cute is your little lad!!!!!

joanne wardle said...

bless! he's so little! I like the way you have left some blank space around the layout.

Gillian .... said...

good layout anjie, and jack is soooooooo cute :)

Gillian said...

Lovely LO Angela, Gorgeous photo!
it is tricky isn't it when you haven't done much scrappin for a little while to get back into it.

Kaz said...

aaaaawwwwwwww look at the wee thing........he's so cute- great lo anjie, love it.

Emma said...

aawww this is so so cute!! love it!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! So sweet!

Galina Varese said...

Awww bless his tiny toes, he's so cute! Lovely LO Anjie, I love the colours and papers you have chosen.