Saturday 30 June 2007

So Many Cowboy's.....

.....so little rope!! I made this card for a design challenge using a template. Having never used a template before i really struggled with were to start , and my inspiration came in the form of a little bottle of Copper coloured paint! I found this image on art-e-zine and colour toned it using colorbox inks and splatters of copper paint, I then applied a layer of glaze. I created a distressed background using alcohol inks and leaving large areas of blank card which i coloured again using colorbox inks. I used an old paintbrush to apply splatters of copper paint to the whole surface. The copper wire across the card is from inside an electrical flex.

7 comments:

Gillian .... said...

This is stunning Angela, layout is just perfect and such a desert feel to the colour, love it :)

Unknown said...

You are such a talented lady. This is work to be proud of. So very, very beautiful and such evocative coloring.

Kaz said...

gorgeous work Anjie, absolutely love it, really love the ways you use things and try new things.

Emma said...

Love the colouring on this, tis fab!

Anonymous said...

Grat work.

Seona said...

Fantastic - I love the way you've interpreted this template. Amazing work ;o)

Melanie said...

the alcohol ink queen!!!!
its gorgeous
xx