Tuesday 21 August 2007

Green Pepper Press #11

Green Pepper Press Street Team crusade #11 is........


Time to make some noise and play some music on your site! You can be all fancy and embed an auto play video, or a click-and-play video, or just offer links to videos/music you like. It's a great way to express yourself and for us to get to know you better.


OK. I'm a complete technophobe, so no fancy video's from me - just links to some of my most favourite tunes.
Its only right I start with Greenday as they are my all time favourite band, and the only band ive ever seen live - and they rock!!! This song Basket case is the first greenday song i heard when i was 17 - and Ive been a fan ever since.This song is called Time of your life and I just love it. This is Minority and it so reminds me of being a teenager lol. A couple more great songs of theirs are Jesus of suburbia and this is Holiday ( contains swearing) sung live at Milton Keynes which is great to see as my husband took my eldest son Michael to the gig and they got right up to the front - however it should have been me! I got the tickets as a gift, but I found out soon after that I was expecting twins so my plans were thwarted lol....there'll be a next time I'm sure.

More favourite songs....well were shall I start, I have eclectic taste in music and it all depends on my mood....I think I'll go with the Dandy Warhols "Get off" as I just love this song! This is another all time favourite, Patience by Guns n Roses , I was so into GnR when I was at High School, had a huge poster of Axl on my wall......them were the days lol....I soon progressed into other rock music and Metallica were a favourite. The Levellers are another cool band I still listen to, as are The Stone Roses . This song by Hoobastank is one I just have to play LOUD!!!! I love it! This is what i'm listening to in the car right now, heres another great one from MCR .
When I was a kid my mum used to let me play her records - so I totally love golden oldies - especialy Neil Diamond , T Rex...... more T Rex.... Queen and BoneyM .

OK, I think thats enough for now lol, but I think I may throw in the odd tune now and again in future - its been fun lol :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

angela - i think i've sat here for 30 minutes listening to all your terrific selections. love green day, mcr, hoobastank, queen....and patience by gnr is a fave but i did not need to see those minishorts on axl! thanks for joining in the music crusade!!

Kaz said...

well you know what my fave two were, but they are all great selections anjie!!!

deb said...

What a fab selection Anjie, love Green Day and Hoobastank, both thanks to a teenage son playing them full blast, but also some classics there such as Queen and Guns&roses.

Anonymous said...

these are great! i have to say i really LOVE greenday, but the old stuff is THE BEST!!!