Saturday 19 May 2007

My First Post

well, this is it. my first post in my blog.
ive got no idea what i'm doing or even why i am doing it. i'm not sure ive ever created anything blog worthy, but i have created things i feel proud of, and so this is where i will begin. my first proud creation which i made for my forum friend joanne. i altered a cd using alcohol inks, gloss card, paper artsy stamps and a variety of vintage buttons curtesy of my mum. i chose "buttons" as the theme as i heard she kinda liked them lol


i created a case for the cd, as it was too bulky to fit in standard cd box, again i used alcohol inks on gloss card.


i added eyelets and gold thread, and hey-presto! the finished artical . it wasnt perfect but i think that added to its charm lol. thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it !

3 comments:

Kaz said...

lovely work Angela, love the little case to keep it in too- beautiful and original.

Gillian .... said...

great pressie anjie, its all fab,well done you x ....

joanne wardle said...

I have this and I love it, and yes I do like buttons rather a bit!!!
thank you